M4E1 Assembled Threaded Upper Receiver, Special Edition: Texas
Get the chiseled “Texas” billet look without the billet price!
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver features an angular machined design that helps it stand apart from standard mil-spec upper receivers. This upper receiver features the same enhanced body profile as our M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver but is threaded to accept a standard AR15 barrel nut. It is forged from 7075-T6 Aluminum and precision machined to work with all mil-spec AR15 parts.
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver is designed to pair perfectly with our new M4E1 Lower Receiver, giving you a billet looking receiver set at a fraction of the billet price.
- Enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a “billet look”
- Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with our Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- M4 Feedramps
- .250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
- Engraved image of the State of Texas
- *Assembled variation includes threaded forward assist roll pin
- *Assembled variation includes installed port door or forward assist
Arm or Ally is proud to team up with Aero Precision to bring you some of the finest core AR-15 components available at affordable prices. Be sure to check out our selection of AR15 BCG, and AR Barrels by Ballistic Advantage and Faxon.
Manufacturer: Aero Precision
Item #: APAR700209C | APAR700209AC
Platform: AR-15 – Multi Caliber
Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
Finish: Anodized Black
Compatibility: Works with standard AR15/M16 components.
Weight: 10.24 oz
MSRP: $114.99 – $134.99