Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver – Anodized Black
Must be shipped to FFL Dealer
M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver. Get the billet look without the billet price!
- Additional information
- Questions & Answers
Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver
A Solid way to start your AR15 build!
The Aero Precision M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more expensive billet options, we have added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16″ Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare – Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Please enter your information or the receiving party’s (the person that will be picking it up) information in “Order Notes” at check out.
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
– To expedite your order, please either you, or your dealer email their FFL to us. Your order will not be processed, until received, and validated.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Manufacturer: Aero Precision
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Finish: Black Anodized
Markings: “Cal Multi”, “M4-“Serial Number Description
Compatibility: Standard AR15 Components