Aero Precision M4E1 Freedom Stripped Lower Receiver
Special July 4th – Freedom Edition!
The Aero Precision M4E1 Freedom Stripped Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom designed enhanced forging is machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum and compatible with all mil-spec AR15 parts. Aside from the visual upgrades this custom engineered design provides that challenge much more expensive billet options, we have added several functional features to the lower receiver to simplify the assembly process for the at home builder.
Special Edition: Freedom M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved American Flag graphic on the magwell of our popular M4E1 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model “FREEDOM” and “XXXX-4July” serial number range.
Why are the stars on the right?
Always Forward, Never Retreat. Per Army Regulations 670-1, the U.S. flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that “the star field faces forward, or to the flag’s own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer’s right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward.”
M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16″ Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare – Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Freedom Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order. (Opens new window)
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
There is a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Manufacturer: Aero Precision
Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
Finish: Black Anodized
Markings: “Cal Multi”, “XXXX-JULY4″Serial Number Description
Compatibility: Standard AR15 Components
[/vc_column_text][porto_block name=”product-arm-or-ally”][vc_separator][vc_column_text]Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for Aero Precision, Faxon, Polymer80, Ballistic Advantage, Toolcraft, SB Tactical, Holosun and more. See our growing inventory of AR Parts, Firearms and Reloading Components.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]