Aero Precision AR15 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit w/ Heavy Buffer
The AR15 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit with your choice of Heavy Buffer is the perfect option when you’re aiming to dial in the operation of your rifle build. This kit highlights our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube that delivers features to increase your build’s reliability, security, and simplicity. Heavy buffers are traditionally selected when trying to slow the down the movement of the BCG under recoil. Common situations to use a heavy buffer include over-gassed barrels or when you are assembling an AR pistol or short-barreled configuration. If this is not the case, you may want to look at our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit with a standard Carbine Buffer.
- Carbine Buffer – ~3oz
- H Buffer – ~3.8oz
- H2 Buffer – ~4.7oz
- H3 Buffer – ~5.6oz
AR15/AR10 Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube
- Carrier Support Extensions – Fully supports and guides the bolt carrier group into the buffer tube after a round is fired, preventing carrier tilt and unnecessary wear on key components. The Carrier Support Extensions extend on either side of the buffer retaining pin, securing the pin while simultaneously preventing the buffer tube from backing out under recoil.
- Position Guide Drain Holes – Each position guide features a drainage hole that removes water from the system in marine environments. During routine operation, smoother cycling is achieved by allowing additional air to escape during the compression cycle of the rifle.
- Ramped Tube Design – Allows for effortless installation of traditional carbine stocks. We have removed the need for messing around with screwdrivers to get your furniture over the end of the buffer tube. Simply hold down the adjustment piece and push your stock onto the Enhanced Buffer Tube.
- Proper Thread Depth – Traditional buffer tubes feature extended unused threads that can cause your stock to become trapped when fully collapsed. While some turn these threads down, we’ve correctly machined the threads to the proper depth, providing a much cleaner look.
- Mil-spec Dimensions – Machined from a 7075-T6 Aluminum Impact Extrusion to mil-spec dimensions. All standard carbine stock options with mil-spec buffer tube dimensions are compatible with our Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube.
- Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube, 6-position
- Your choice of Heavy Buffer (H/H2/H3)
- Carbine Buffer Spring
- Endplate and lock nut
*Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube is compatible with mil-spec stock options.
|Made in USA||
Heavy – H, Heavy – H2, Heavy – H3
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!
See our growing inventory of AR Parts, and Reloading Components.