AR15 Ambidextrous FDE Lower Receiver
Manufactured in the U.S.A by Aero Precision
Aero Precision AR15 Ambidextrous FDE Lower Receiver is designed to give you full control from either side. This results in a versatile firearm for any shooter. Whether you are right or left handed, we’ve got you covered. Complete this receiver with a Norgon Ambi Catch and a Ambidextrous Safety Selector for full bolt, magazine and safety control from either side.
PDQ Ambi-Bolt Release Features:
- Material: Military grade steel
- Coating: Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Allows user to lock the bolt back as well as send the bolt forward
- Made in the USA
Add the following parts for a complete ambi lower:
- Norgon Ambi Catch – Allows user to release the magazine from either side of the receiver
- Battle Arms Development Ambidextrous Safety Selector – Allows user to manipulate the safety from either side of the receiver
- Stripped Ambidextrous Lower Receiver
- PDQ Ambi- Bolt Release
Arm or Ally is proud to team up with Aero! Since they make their products in house, they offer a great value without the extra costs. So, be sure to check out our Aero Precision Bolt Carrier Groups, and upper receivers. Furthermore, Arm or Allyoffers a fine selection of handguards to compliment your Aero Precision AR15 Ambidextrous FDE Lower Receiver. Another interesting offering are the handguard combos. Furthermore, Arm or Allyoffers barrels by Ballistic Advantage. An absolute great deal at even better pricing. Lastly, BA guarantees sub-MOA accuracy. Nice!
Manufacturer: Aero Precision
Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
Finish: Magpul FDE Cerakote
Markings: “Cal Multi”
Compatibility: Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
FFL Terms and Conditions
– Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
– Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order. (Opens new window)
– Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.