Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block
Low Profile, Adjustable
The Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block allows the user to finely tune their gas system for any application. This is particularly useful for managing excess gas to reduce blowback on suppressed firearms, or competition builds where the shooter is looking to mitigate recoil.
- Standard low-profile design provides great fit under slim profile free float handguards including the Aero Precision ATLAS series of handguards
- The adjustment screw is held in place by a spring and detent, providing repeatable audible “clicks” upon adjustment removing the need for secondary set screws that can come loose under recoil
- Custom machined stainless steel adjustment screw provides 15 gas adjustment settings
- Carbon fouling is channeled to a sacrificial chamber to helps prevent carbon locking, as well as provide an access point for solvent in the event carbon locking does occur
- The user-serviceable design allows for service and cleaning of the gas system
- Machined from 4140 hardened steel
- Nitride coated
- Compatible with barrels utilizing the corresponding size gas block journal.
- Attaches to barrel via 10-32 x 3/16 knurled set screws
*DO NOT USE THREADLOCKER OF ANY KIND ON THE GAS BLOCK ADJUSTMENT SCREW.
If you decide to use threadlocker on the two set-screws, we recommend using the non-permanent variety.
- Assembled Adjustable Gas Block
- One 6” 3/32 adjustment wrench for easy gas block adjustment underneath the installed handguard
- Replacement spring and detent included.
|Made In America?||Yes|
|Material||4140 Hardnened Steel|
|Attachment Type||Set Screw (2)|
|Adjustable||Yes; 15 settings|
|Journal Size||0.625 | 0.750 | 0.875 | 0.936|