Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block
The Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block allows users to tune their gas system for any application finely. This is particularly useful for managing excess gas to reduce blowback on suppressed firearms or competition builds where the shooter is looking to mitigate recoil.
- Standard low-profile design provides a great fit under slim profile free float handguards, including the Aero Precision ATLAS series of handguards
- The adjustment screw is held in place by a spring and detent, providing repeatable audible “clicks” upon adjustment, removing the need for secondary set screws that can come loose under recoil
- Custom machined stainless-steel adjustment screw provides 15 gas adjustment settings
- Carbon fouling is channeled to a sacrificial chamber to help prevent carbon locking, as well as provide an access point for solvent in the event carbon locking does occur
- The user-serviceable design allows for service and cleaning of the gas system
- Machined from 4140 steel
- Nitride coated
- Compatible with barrels utilizing a .625 gas block journal (.875 and .936 coming soon!)
- Attaches to barrel via 10-32 x 3/16 knurled set screws
- Assembled Adjustable Gas Block
- One 6″ 3/32 adjustment wrench for easy gas block adjustment underneath the installed handguard
- Replacement spring and detent included
Please note: We do not recommend using red threadlocker on the threads of the set screws. If you decide to use threadlocker, we recommend using the non-permanent variety.
*DO NOT USE THREADLOCKER OF ANY KIND ON THE GAS BLOCK ADJUSTMENT SCREW.
|Made in USA||
|Gas Block Diameter||
.625, .750, .875, .936
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!