Aero Precision AC-15 Complete Rifle
Manufactured by Aero Precision U.S.A
The Aero Precision AC-15 Complete Rifle is a budget friendly, high quality rifle featuring mil-spec parts and accessories made in America. This cost efficient rifle is ready to operate straight out of the box and can easily be upgraded over time. Don’t sacrifice quality to save money – buy from Aero Precision and have confidence in your rifle. All Aero Precision complete rifles are assembled by their professional gunsmiths and are tested prior to leaving?their facility.
- Upper: Standard M4 Upper Receiver
- Barrel: 16″ 5.56 NATO, Carbine Length, 1:7 Twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium, QPQ corrosion resistant finish, M4 Profile
- Sights: Magpul MBUS?Rear Sight, A2 Front Sight (ON SELECT MODELS)
- Handguard: Standard M4 Carbine Handguard with double heat shield
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System and A2 Pinned Front Sight Block
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Cut, 8620 Steel, Phosphate Finish, Properly Staked, Carpenter 158 Bolt, HP and MPI Tested
- Muzzle Device: Standard A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver: Gen 2 Lower Receiver with flared magwell and upper tension screw
- Parts Kit: Standard AR15 Lower Parts Kit
- Buffer Kit: Standard Mil-Spec AR15/M4 Buffer Kit
- Stock: Standard M4 Collapsable Stock
- Grip: Standard A2 Pistol Grip
- Magazine: Magpul 30 Round PMAG? (ON SELECT MODELS)
Product: Aero Precision AC-15 Complete Rifle
Manufacturer: Aero precision
Finish: Anodized Black
Barrel Length: 16″
Chamber: 5.56 Nato
Weight: 6.0 – 6.24 lbs (Depending on which version)
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.