17 Design IFLR – AR15 Integrated Folding Lower Receiver
Introducing the 17 Design IFLR, the first Integrated Folding Lower Receiver you need for your next AR-15 folder build. Everything you know about folding rifles is being disrupted by the price and value of the IFLR. If you’re wanting to build a compact folder that can quickly fold away for easy and discrete storage, and easily snap into action this is the ideal piece of hardware to consider.
The 17 Design IFLR will accept any standard Mil-Spec AR15 upper receiver and features a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang to allow users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver. Other great features, discussed below, bring big value to the AR builder. The 17 Design IFLR is machined to razor-thin tolerances from a solid billet of 7075-T6 aluminum and finished in a hard-coat anodized finish.
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Increased Magwell Flare – Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16″ Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- 3.0oz H2 buffer included
- Integrated folding stock mechanism
Lower Receiver, Lower Receiver Parts
|Made in USA||
Standard AR15 components
Before MAKING your purchase, please carefully review the information below.
Click Here for FFL Order Processing Lead Times
Review our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your order.
- Prices do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
- Not eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver, or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver, not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
No Sales to: MA
Arm or Ally is a stocking dealer for all Aero Precision, Faxon Firearms, Ballistic Advantage, HOLOSUN, Toolcraft, Elftmann Tactical, Timney, TriggerTech, HIPERFIRE and named the #1 Overall E-Commerce Dealer for Aero Precision Products in 2020!
See our growing inventory of AR Parts, and Reloading Components.