Update: 7/25/20 5:52 AM CST
The resurge of the COVID-19 pandemic, supply chain uncertainties, general societal unrest and an approaching election continue to spike demand for our products. Americans, now more than ever, are actively preparing for the future uncertainties. We continue to receive and ship and unprecedented number of orders, spiking to about 10x above normal compared to a year ago this month.
For new orders placed today, processing times are approaching 8 business days (M-F).
All FFL Items, except Firearms have been removed from inventory to allow us additional time to process current FFL orders. Add your name to the wait-list and be one of the first to score these hard to find items in the next 1-2 weeks. These items are in extremely high demand and will sell out quickly.
If you email our customer support team, understand there will be a delay in getting back to you. Our email volume is 10x above normal. Our excellent customer service team makes themselves available 16 hours per day to try and get everyone a response as quick as humanly possible. With the extremely high number of orders we’re processing daily, we ask that you limit your emails to our customer service team as this will only further slow order processing.
Help us, help you! We have built a customer help section which can answer many of your questions without requiring one of our team members to engage you directly. We encourage you to take a minute to look for your answer before opening a ticket for assistance.
….and the #1 asked pre-sale question is……..Is this item in stock?!
Yes, the items in stock! We own two order fulfillment centers and physically stock these items. That’s right, we do not use a distributor and ship all of our orders ourselves. We have excellent inventory control systems in place to ensure we are not overselling items we do not have, and we do not accept back orders. If you can add the item to your cart, we have it in stock. When your order is placed, these items are removed from our inventory and reserved for you.
#2 Question – Will you price match? All price-matching is suspended.
Other tips to ensure your transaction goes smoothly
- Double check your order and ensure order accuracy before hitting the “place order button”. Changes are not allowed once an order is placed. This includes adding to, or removing an item from an order. If you need to add an item, place a new order and it will ship separately.
- If you’re ordering a FFL item, take time and understand our workflow for FFL orders. Bottom line – you need to coordinate having your FFL dealer send us their license in an email including your order number in the subject line. Full Details Here. Sending us an email with the name of your dealer is not accepted.
Knowing all this, complete checkout accordingly, and reserve your place in our order queue.
When you place your order today to secure your place in line, know that we’d be honored to serve you. Here’s what’s going to happen:
- You’ll receive an order confirmation email when you complete checkout.
- When your order ships, we’ll send you an email with the tracking number and timing of your delivery.
- 2 weeks after delivery we’ll send you an invitation to review your Arm or Ally purchase.
We apologize for any delays and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we’re all working ship as quickly as possible. Stay alert and safe, friends!