- Complete and submit the form to the left.
- Await response from a member of our team (1-2 business days).
**Do not ship any items until you receive response and directed to do so.**
Return Label Service
Keep things simple and receive a return shipping label from us instead of waiting in line at your local UPS/USPS. It’s quick, easy, and the amount of the postage is deducted from your return.
Our full return policy can be read in our Terms & Conditions
- Within 30 days of your order, we’ll accept returns for unused, uninstalled, non-blemished/damaged items in their original condition and unopened packaging. These items can be returned for full refund less a 15% restocking fee. If the packaging has been opened, there is a 25% restocking fee. Examples of “Opened Packaging” includes handguards where the integrity of the cardboard is compromised, any clamshell packaging which has been breached, or torn plastic bagging. If it’s in a condition where you would not like to receive it as a new item, we cannot resell it as a new item, and the higher restocking fee would apply.
- Damaged, blemished, installed parts are not eligible for return.
- Regardless of any free shipping promotion, original and return shipping charges are not eligible for refunds.
Once instructed, please return the items to the address provided via email.
All return merchandise must be returned using a carrier service which includes full value insurance and tracking. We shall not be responsible for any packages lost or damaged while being return-shipped to us.
– Refunds could take up to 14 working days.
Wrong Item Received
If an item was sent to you in error, we will provide a pre-paid label for return shipping. You must retain the packing slip, and all inner/outer packaging, and ensure the item remains in original condition. We will not process a return if the item(s) you were incorrectly sent has been installed, has blemishes or is damaged, and will be your responsibility to cover shipping back to you.